Jelly Head

If only Jelly Head could move from her PC. It's for studying, gaming, watching films, staying sane, talking, eating, drinking, and a playground for her chocobo Henry *sigh*. If only Jelly Head could move ...

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Happy Birthday Henry!!

On Easter Sunday it was Henry’s 6th birthday and as usual he was a lucky boy with presents and treats. I remember at Christmas he didn’t like me wrapping his presents as he was a bit scared of the brightly coloured ‘big’ shapes (which gave me the opportunity to unwrap more presents). So for his birthday I gave him his presents unwrapped. I bought him an extra special perch which has not one but two standing areas and it also files his nails at the same time (unfortunately it does not come with free nail polish). He also got a packet of Kiwi Krackers, one of which is hanging up atm for him to eat. He came out to play for a while and thoroughly enjoyed himself. He managed to crap on my arm and also tried to bite my flatmate Silas a number of times. My small boy has a sense of humour too. He lowers his head which means he wants you to scratch it however when he does it to Silas, and Silas goes to scratch his head, Henry bites him …. mwahahahahahaha! While out playing he pulled a few loose threads on the top I was wearing and shouted a lot and generally looked cute and fluffy. He got lots of kisses and scratchy head until he was eventually put to bed. I tried to give him some of his birthday cake but he wasn’t up for chocolate so of course, we had to eat it for him. Lucky us.


Henry’s new super-duper birthday outfit. Perfect for clubbing and pulling the birds. Especially designed by his friend
Mickey.

After Henry donned his new outfit and gave me a twirl I decided to do an internet search for pet costumes. Just for more everyday outfits that he could wear when shouting at car alarms outside the flat.

Costumecraze.com – these outfits border between the kewt, to the weird, to the completely insane. Let’s take a look at the kewt ones…..
AwAw!AWW!Bless


Now let’s take a look at the weird ones ….
Hmmmm.....

And those outfits that are ….
WRONG!IN!SO!MANY!


WAYS!










You too could also get your child to look like
Stephen King's scary ‘It’ clown ….spot the difference

It?Or It?


Next I visited
Flightquarters.com. They do widdle bird jumpers and they do look reeeeeally kewt! I’d like to get one Henry but I fear my flesh on my hands would be in tatters if I tried to get him to wear one. I did find a picture of a parrot wearing one and he looks very handsome.

Jumper off!Jumper On!

FlightQuarters also do bird diapers. Now I’m not sure I’m entirely in agreement with these. Birds naturally poop – of course! But birds can also be trained to poop in one place as Henry has been – on me usually. I dunno, they just look a bit wrong. Anyway, they have a range of outfits, none of which Henry would wear. At all. Ever. The Flightsuits come in a variety of colours – I’d have to choose Pumpkin Orange so it would match Henry’s cheeks (facial cheeks of course). The Flightsuits also come in a variety of fabulous designs. Here's a sample ....

Henry could be a widdle Beefeater like in the Tower of London ...

... or a little waiter and he could use a little tray with sweets on it and seed buns


But my little boy is cute on his own. He doesn't need outfits to make him more adorable (except of course the one he got for his birthday).

3 Comments:

  • At 5:59 PM, Blogger isa's memories said…

    I love your bird! I have one too. You can see his beautiful face on my site :) they are so lovable, but mine as a very strong caracter. Take care, Isabelle

     
  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger Hala said…

    Thank you. I've just looked at your 'tiel and he's beautiful! They're so much fun. I passed on your mesage to Henry and he said, 'hey of course i'm handsome'. A very modest boy :)

     
  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger Mickey Blumental said…

    Well, duh. He's the cat's meow! (hopefully not the cat's lunch)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker