Jelly Head

If only Jelly Head could move from her PC. It's for studying, gaming, watching films, staying sane, talking, eating, drinking, and a playground for her chocobo Henry *sigh*. If only Jelly Head could move ...

Friday, March 17, 2006

Random randomnessnessness

This is my fave image of Silent Hill - Robbie the Rabbit (currently my PC wallpaper) who makes appearances in Silent Hill 3 and 4. Download some of the fabulously haunting Silent Hill themes here, composed by Akira Yamaoke. And don't forget to check out the Silent Hill Movie Trailer.






Check out the picture (not me and Pauline below) where some friends of mine like to go for a ... erm ... holiday










Thought I'd add some other stupid stuff as well. My PhD supervisor
Mark Coulson sent me this which made me laugh - Gay Bar. I'm just hoping I don't accidentally visit that particular inn in World of Warcraft . Mark is a really big fan of WoW. He's probably near or at Level 60 by now......


Anyway, Happy Saint Patrick's Day! Time to get yer Guinesses out!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker