Jelly Head

If only Jelly Head could move from her PC. It's for studying, gaming, watching films, staying sane, talking, eating, drinking, and a playground for her chocobo Henry *sigh*. If only Jelly Head could move ...

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Blog Malcontent

I've just received an email from a friend (you know who you are), who says my blog is an excuse for putting perv stuff on here. Well there'll be no nonsense like that I can tell you. Phillip. So, instead of working on my correlation tables for my PhD I decided, with the help of my friend Mickey, to create a blog so I can wibble away to my heart's content. This is a rare treat for me being on my own all day and not getting backchat and cheekiness from certain MSNers (love you really *sniff sniff* or *hif hif* (Hamtaro style).

Henry has been quiet for most of the day despite the fact he has my flatmate's budgie (called Green) for company. Yesterday however, he sat ('sat' I said) on my shoulder for the best part of an hour. I had to put him back in his house eventually as he was shrieking in my ear. Honestly, it made my ears ring (what? what?). Oh, he also shat on my carpet and on my combats. Bless him leaving little poopy presents all over me.

It's nearly the end of my third day of giving up the bad bad weed. My carbon monoxide level was 17 on Friday and now it's 1. Hurray! I don't feel too tempted atm. We'll wait and see. Patches are bit itchy tho. Can tell I'm feeling irritable tho. Went to Morrisons before for fud and there were loads of groups of old shuffling people EVERYWHERE! Times like that makes me wish I had a large bowling ball ........ grrrr. Like being in Dawn of the flamin' Dead. Especially around the meat section.

Another hour and I'll be a gnome. Woo!

5 Comments:

  • At 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    there's only one "L" in my name :P hehehe

     
  • At 10:23 PM, Blogger Mickey Blumental said…

    Yay for not smoking. It better to have itchy patches than itchy lungs!

     
  • At 1:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Auntie Rae wonders what you are doing instead of smoking? If you don't want to tell her, then you shouldn't be doing it! xxx

     
  • At 3:46 PM, Blogger Hala said…

    Hello Auntie Rae! I'm eating far too much chocolate and engaging in far too much online gaming (and I'm currently eating the very last bit of Xmas cake you gave me on 'Boxing Day'. It's still delicious xxx

     
  • At 12:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have no chocolate and I have no Christmas cake and I gave up cigs years ago and I don't drink much. But I've got lots of salad and fresh fruit and veg. It's a sad, sad world.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker