Jelly Head

If only Jelly Head could move from her PC. It's for studying, gaming, watching films, staying sane, talking, eating, drinking, and a playground for her chocobo Henry *sigh*. If only Jelly Head could move ...

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Crumbly Biscuit Love

Having just moved into a new flat it’s difficult sometimes to keep up with telling everyone you’ve moved, including the bill companies, and then getting everything sorted and put away in the right place etc. etc. So, after having moved into a new flat with my friend Silas, I packed stuff away and then continued devotedly watching episodes of 24 so I could watch my hero Kiefer Sutherland save the world. He’s a great looking guy but I love his acting as well. I also love the way he says ‘primary’ at the beginning of each Series 1 episode. Anyway, I wouldn’t kick him out of bed for eating crumbly biscuits.
I’ve always had a ‘thing’ for Kiefer, ever since I watched ‘The Lost Boys’ donkeys years ago. A great film with great props – from the bottle of blood down to the sound of grandpa’s car horn as he drives away from the house to meet the widow for a date, taking his gift of a stuffed animal with him.

So, it was with a slight shock one morning when I received a letter from the TV Licensing people stating that my TV Licence was a month out-of-date. Eek! I thought I’d sorted that out. I’d better do something so I can watch more 24. My jellyhead took over and I put the letter ‘somewhere safe’ so I wouldn’t forget to sort it out. The day I actually paid the TV Licence I received another letter from the TV Licence people saying they were sending the boys round to interview me. I didn’t have to worry too much about it, but, I thought, what if …… ? What if one of the boys was Kiefer? Maybe I should go back to the Post Office and demand my money back and then go back home and wait for our door to be kicked in by Keifer. I’d hide in the fridge and then when he found me and hauled me in to the bedroom to punish me, I’d offer him chocolate in return for being gentle. Pah! I’ve eaten all the chocolate. Oh well ……. ‘please Mr Keifer, please don’t hurt me’. Hehe.

And just for the record, I’ve paid my TV licence for the next year (March 2007).

2 Comments:

  • At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    People say I look like Kiefer, you know... :)

    Steev

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger Hala said…

    Yes I can understand that. You do! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker