Jelly Head

If only Jelly Head could move from her PC. It's for studying, gaming, watching films, staying sane, talking, eating, drinking, and a playground for her chocobo Henry *sigh*. If only Jelly Head could move ...

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Hurray!

I went to the dentist and he gave me a new filling. Even though I insisted this was my first tooth removal ever (excepting my milk teeth), he still insisted on a new filling. I'd got it into my head that the tooth was coming out. I got special toothpaste for my sensitive tooth which cost me £6! Still, I don't mind going back as he was quite nice ....

And I can eat Jim's home-made Beer Can Chicken at his BBQ this evening. Hurray!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey! This is Bill (from Develop) saying hi from sunny Leicester. Nice blog! Do say hello sometime.

    www.foofly.livejournal.com

     
  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger Mickey Blumental said…

    Oh well. Just a filling?

    I guess you'll have to carry on smuggling diamonds up your ****.

     
  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger Hala said…

    Hey Bill! Nice to hear from you. The link to your Live Journal doesn't work :(

    xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker