Jelly Head

If only Jelly Head could move from her PC. It's for studying, gaming, watching films, staying sane, talking, eating, drinking, and a playground for her chocobo Henry *sigh*. If only Jelly Head could move ...

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I'd Like One Of Each Please

Lance Henrikson is an unsung hero. My PhD supervisor once said that Lance Henrisken is God and I'm inclined to agree. He's been in a few dodgy films but his appearance in Alien 2 and Millenium is brilliant.

Mr Kiefer Sutherland. What can I say? You'd want him on your side if there was some weird freaky world shit going on. But please don't bring Kim.



Sam Neill! Another hero but who can also be quite evil. I don't know much about Sam, I just like to look at him.

Evil Sam Neill in Event Horizon


Bryan Ferry is the most romantic and handsome man I've ever seen. Roxy Music are one of my most favourite bands ever. As he ages (and he's still not that old) he still looks amazingly sexy. I have all of the Roxy Music albums and I have to say that Siren is the bestest so far. Plus the fabulously sexy Jerry Hall is on the cover, his girlfriend at the time. Lucky lucky girl but very stupid for dumping Bryan for Mick Jagger.


Bryan then

Bryan now



Siren - Roxy Music (featuring the fabulous Jerry Hall)

Daniel Ash, the guitarist in Bauhaus but a musician in his own right. I went to see Bauhaus in February at Brixton Academy with friends Paul and Toby (who's going out with the real Lara Croft - yes he is!). I've liked Daniel Ash since I was a nipper and he still looks amazing. I must admit when I saw him on stage at the beginning of the gig playing 'Burning From The Inside' I fell in love with his very toned arms



Bauhaus


And how can we forget our own homegrown Doctors. The best Doctors since Tom Baker (another God) .... As with Kiefer we'd all feel very safe knowing they were protecting us. And isn't Billie Piper fabulous as well? Such a shame she's going.


Christopher Eccleston

David Tennant

I was a bit pissed when I wrote this. This will be the cringiest post I'll ever do.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    .... that she doesn't think much of Janie's taste in famous men, particularly that Bryan Ferry bloke. Auntie Rae thinks he's rough but will admit to a liking for Kiefer Sutherland, although he's not a patch on his daddy. (By the way, Cousin Katie didn't know that Kiefer and Donald were related, despite the fact that they share the same face. But don't tell her I said so.) Auntie Rae says that if you want to drool over a real man you should take a look at 'Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid' which has not one, but TWO divine bodies. But if you're after a bit of intellectual stimulation, then you can't beat a nice big helping of Jeremy Paxman! Yum. Sorry for rambling - too much time, too little brain.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker