Jelly Head

If only Jelly Head could move from her PC. It's for studying, gaming, watching films, staying sane, talking, eating, drinking, and a playground for her chocobo Henry *sigh*. If only Jelly Head could move ...

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Does the tooth fairy now leave fivers? I need possibly a tenner

I've been a bit rubbish and not been posting as much as I could've however I've had a bit of an up and down, and busy, two weeks. I have however, popped out the other side with a big grin on my little face. I went to the Develop Conference in Brighton last week so I have lots of photos and anecdotes to write about and share.

Unfortunately today I managed to chip a large amount of tooth out of my .... er .... tooth. Bizarrely, I was eating a cherry tomato at the time however I sat on the sofa and carried on watching the Sci-Fi Channel, politely ignoring the new hole in my tooth. I did eventually pluck up the courage to phone the dentist and I'm going at 11.15 a.m. tomorrow morning. Ulp. It doesn't hurt atm but I know that the dentist is going to want to pull it out. Along with the opposite wisdom tooth which has been giving me gyp for a while but I've not been brave enough to go to the dentist.

I mentioned my dilemma to my friend Mickey who offered two suggestions. The first was to have a gold tooth replacement. This made me think that with one of those I could be the bitch pimp ho I've always dreamed about being (comments about me being one already will be ignored politely). Mickey's second 'gem' of a suggestion was to have a false tooth inserted so I could put diamonds in it and smuggle them out of the country. So I suppose the possibilities of the usefulness of a false tooth are limitless.

I remember Mum and Dad taking me to the dentist when I was little. He was a family friend called Dr. Ken Makin-Taylor. Because he rooted about with my teeth for years I completely trusted him however when I was on the dentist's chair, I couldn't help but notice how hairy his nostrils were, and how his tongue poked out the corner of his mouth when he was concentrating.

Anyway, I'll post an update tomorrow probs - unless I'm unconscious and drooling down my chin for the rest of the day. In the meantime, I shall be playing
World of Warcraft this evening like there's no tomorrow in Ironforge.

.... and if I'm good and don't complain about the tooth-pulling will the tooth fairy visit me? If so, how much will she leave me? It was 50p when I was little, so it must be at least a fiver by now .....

Love and tooters and taters xxxx


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker