Jelly Head

If only Jelly Head could move from her PC. It's for studying, gaming, watching films, staying sane, talking, eating, drinking, and a playground for her chocobo Henry *sigh*. If only Jelly Head could move ...

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

PhD Student in Alien Abduction Shock Horror! - "It Wasn't Me," She Said.

Ok so I haven't been abducted nor have I abducted an alien but I thought the title seemed exciting. In the previous post I mentioned I was going to see Silent Hill tonight but unfortunately that's not happening now *sigh*. Instead we're going to see it on Monday so my review will not be available until next week when most people will have seen the film anyway except for those few who are too scared ....

I'm off to Leeds this afternoon for a break from studying. I'm going to stay with my lovely cousin Hannah. The only things I've packed are dvds, video games, and my Gamecube. These are the only things we're planning to play with over the next three days. Oh, I forgot the 'eating crap' and 'gossiping' bit.

And for the train journey, I have bite-sized donuts, a pack of jelly babies, a pack of liquorice allsorts, some twiglets, and a bottle of water - because I'm a healthy chick. Seriously tho, you never know if the train will break down. My friend Silas said that I could raid the buffet car. What? What? Me raid the buffet car? Don't be stupid! I'm lazy in that I've already designed and made robots to do that for me, plus they can set traps for any other passengers who get there before me. "But you said you were lazy," he said. "But not lazy enough to make robots." "Sheesh!", I said, "You can sit down to make robots." *roll eyes*

Have fun all and be good xxxx

1 Comments:

  • At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Smart girl! The healthiest thing in the buffet car is the usually packaging :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker